One of the basic aims of School of sports program is creating conditions and work on the regular body development of children.
In order to achieve proper childrens development it is necessary to monitor body development of every child, determine to which group does a child belong to, and then to which subgroup, in accordance with his/her needs and abilities, where all movements, activities and exercises were in the function of enhancing the regular development of children and children’s health.
- Anthropometric measurements (body dimensions, they allow interpreting the results of motor tests, body growth and development)
- 3D analysis of body posture through MATTHIASS TEST,
- 2D analysis of body posture in three views,
- Postural test by Frener (the result is postural index)
- Measurements of load distribution (posture metrics, stabilometrics) on children’s foot when standing and moving
- Defining the form and dimension of feet for determining running mechanics, jumping mechanics and all other forms of movement in sports
- Integration of results of posture metrics, stabilometrics and 3D body analysis and creating the overall image of the child’s body posture, muscle weaknesses and mobility.
- Comparative analysis of the initial and final condition during the School of sports’ program.
If any deformities are noticed or determined on the body posture analysis and during the measurements of children, the children are referred to examinations in the appropriate institutions, in order to get a proper diagnosis (if there is one) or doctor’s opinion.
- ANTHROPOMETRIC PARAMETHERS
- NUTRITION STATUS
- POSTURE STATUS (BODY POSTURE)
- DEVELOPMENT OF MOTOR ABILITIES
- DEGREE OF SPORTS EDUCATION
- PROPENSITY TO CERTAIN SPORTS SKILLS (SELLECTION FOR SPORTS CLUBS IS DONE AFTER THE CHILDS IS 9 YEARS OLD)
- EXERCISES FOR CORRECTION OF DETERMINED MUSCLE WEAKNESSES
All measurements of children are given to parents in PDF format with the suggestion of exercises that are already familiar to children, the latest 7 days after the measurement. This period is necessary in order to archive the data, perform all needed analysis and considerations and to prepare suggestions and exercises. The working system in School of sports allows us to monitor and evaluate growth, development and motor behavior of children from 4 to 10 years old, and is slowly developing into an information system which serves for that cause.
- Constant and systematic measuring, processing and analyzing of anthropometric characteristics and motor abilities as well as evaluating sports techniques of children;
- Gaining insight in the condition and development of anthropometric characteristics, motor abilities and sports techniques of children and testing of children’s abilities;
- Improving the way of planning and programming work in physical education and sports for children (adjusting the work with needs and abilities of children);
- Enhancing activities in the field of education in preschool age and lower grades of primary school;
- Introducing stable form of orientation and selection of children for the appropriate sports disciplines;
- Selection of children with poor health and postural status and developmentally disabled motor abilities for special pedagogic work – compensatory work and corrective program;
- Boosting children’s motivation for development and maintenance of their motor abilities;
- Boosting parents’ interest in physical and health education of children;
- Monitoring, grading and evaluating the progress of motor abilities and sports techniques education of children;
- Monitoring and evaluating health status of children in the aim of informing parents about child’s development and taking necessary prevention measures or treatments if needed or referring the to the corrective program;
- Monitoring and evaluating psychological development of children in the aim of having necessary treatments in the work with children, and informing parents about the need for consulting with psychologist or psychiatrist.